We are excited to announce the launch of our free ebook Machine Learning for Human Beings, authored by researcher in the field of computer vision and machine learning Mohit Deshpande, in collaboration with Pablo Farias Navarro, founder of Zenva.
In over 100 pages you will learn the basics of Machine Learning – text classification, clustering and even face recognition and learn to implement these algorithms using Python! This ebook covers both theoretical and practical aspects of Machine Learning, so that you have a strong foundation and understand what happens under the hood. Some of the topics covered in the book are:
- Overview of Machine Learning – Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning
- Data Science and Linear Regression
- Text Classification with Naive Bayes
- Data Clustering with K-Means
- Clustering with Gaussian Mixture Models
- Face Recognition with Eigenfaces
- Decision Trees
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Classification with Support Vector Machines
- Reinforcement Learning using the OpenAI library
We hope this free ebook helps you gain valuable, real-world skills and that you will gain a deep understanding of the most common Machine Learning aspects. We are very excited to see where the field of AI will take you next!
This book is provided at no cost in PDF format.
Download the ebook here.